Kids, Junior High, and Senior High Camps
Summer camp is the CAN’T MISS event of the year! Every year campers from Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma and beyond come together for one week of awesomeness separated in three camps: Kids Camp (3-5 grade), Junior High Camp (6-8 grade), Senior High Camp (9-12 grade). Summer camp has been an experience where students are taken away from the distractions of home and placed in an environment where they are encouraged to grow closer to each other and to God. Southern District churches value camps as part of their children’s/teens’ faith journey. Register below!
Senior High Camp
Junior High Camp
|Dates||June 4 – 9, 2018
|June 30 – July 4, 2018
|June 20-23, 2018
|Age||Grades 9 – 12||Grades 6 – 8||Grades 3-5|
|Cost||Check with your local church||Check with your local church||Check with your local church|
|Registration Deadline||April 23 (for the early bird price)||May 14 (for the early bird price)||May 7 (for the early bird price)|
|Location||Sky Ranch Horn Creek in Colorado||Sky Ranch Cave Springs in Oklahoma||Tabor College in Hillsboro, KS|
|For More Information:||Click here for more information||Click here for more information||Click here for more information|
|Medical Release Form||Sr High Camp Physical
A current physical is required per Colorado law. School/athletic/other physical will work if signed by a medical professional and dated within 18 months of the last day of camp. If none available, you may print and take the form above to your doctor to complete. Then, you will need to scan and email to Hal Penner – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alpine swing, bowling, fishing, water slide, swimming, zip-line, racquetball, dodgeball, basketball, sand volleyball, horseback riding, ropes course, and more!
|Archery, basketball, Bill’s Polar Bear Swim, laser tag, disc golf, fishing, paddle boats, The waterfront & blob, hiking, and more!||Bowling, chemistry, cooking, crafts, dodgeball, flag football, disc golf, mini golf, photography, soccer, swimming, tennis, and more!|
|What To Expect?||
Each full day will include two general sessions that include worship through music, teaching, and prayer plus cabin time for discussion. Campers will also be able to choose from a variety of workshops, team building options, and each night will end with a fun late night activity! White-water rafting is back! Sign up during the on-line registration process.
|Along with the longest zip-line in OK, campers will experience vibrant worship led by the Jake Stemo Band, challenging speaking, glow in the dark tag, and more!||This is where counselors will help campers dig into the Bible through fun games, exciting worship, and small group time we call “mods”. This year, campers will participate in 4 activities of their choosing (chosen during registration).|
|Recap Video||Senior High Camp 2016:||Junior High Camp 2015:||Kids Camp 2015:|
ONLINE CAMP REGISTRATION TIPS:
Just click on the “Register Here” box above. Everything will be online and you can register for your whole family all at once this time!
Click HERE for the How-To Guide for Registration.
- Create a new username & password. Remember this because you will use the same username & password EVERY YEAR!
- Click “add a child” where you can add your child to any camp. As in you can add all your children at once for any of the three camps. And once you add a child you can use their information every year!
- Campers need to be present during the registration process to agree to a “code of conduct”. All campers are considered minors, even those age 18 or older & require a parental consent.
- IMPORTANT: HIT THE “SUBMIT” BUTTON TO FINISH REGISTRATION. If you hit “save” it will not finalize the registration, but be saved for you to complete later.
- Upon completion, Senior High Campers need to upload a scan of their physical to the on-line registration site or email to Hal Penner — email@example.com. If unable to scan and upload or email, you may turn in a copy to your church to submit.
- Have multiple children going to camp? When you register two or more students from your household, you will receive a discount of $10 off each camper’s total.
CAMPER REGISTRATION: Campers/parents click here for camper registration
COUNSELOR/STAFF APPLICATION: Click here to for counselor/staff application